Browse Cleaning Services Companies in Houston, Texas

Cleaning Services

Premier Air Duct Cleaning

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.premierairduct.com

"Premier makes it extremely difficult to use the coupon. In fact, Ive lost my money on this deal because they wouldnt schedule in the coupon time frame. They do not speak with you but bombard you with emails about their..."

Norma Sepulveda

• Cleaning Services

"I hired Norma last year, she started well and she showed honesty all the time. With time she changed. She started to be unreliable and upset. One time I left extra money for the windows and she took the money and NEVER cleaned..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mundae Carpet Cleaning

• Cleaning Services

"My family had lots of allergies so we decided to clean the Air duct and all the carpets at the house.
    After shopping around online I've found the company that I'll probably use for many years to come!!!!
    They guys from Mundae di..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Max Cleaners

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.maxcleaners.com

"THIEVES WORK IN THIS CLEANERS"" (Max Cleaners on 15930 S Post Oak Rd # A, Houston, TX 77053)
    Went in to get a quote for cleaning and an alteration on a suede jacket. I left $41.50 in my jacket pocket zipped so that I would not los..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Kleen Dry Tile Carpet

• www.kleendrybh.com

"I hired this company to clean my carpet in Palm Beach County, FL. The price was much more than the $10.95 advertised per room and almost double what the owner, Tal Zamir, represented to me it would cost with the extra "deep..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Katy Cleaning Maid Services

• www.katycleaning.com

"I had house cleaning done by Katy Cleaning Maid Services. First, they lie to you when they tell you they cleaned something. If you ask them did you clean the ceiling fan which was supposed to be included in the cleaning, they..."

Jani King

1.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.janiking.com

"This company cleans the facility i work at in the Nashville,TN area. The girl that cleans in the morning is incredibly rude. She treats everyone like total garbage. They DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN. Their definition of cleaning is..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Hygienitech

4.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.hygienitech.com

"my wife order a cleaning of our dryer vent system and when the technician came he show me
    a split in the vent line and said this is way the dryer needed servicing. They estimate was originally
    $69.00 for cleaning the vent, the added..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Homejoy

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.homejoy.com

"I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great. I had picked up/decluttered beforehand, so all she had to do..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "Be sure to contact Better Business Bureau before doing business with any carpet cleaning company, and certainly do not use DFW Air Carpet Cleaning. Their web pages and invoice use the BBB logo. They are not and have not been aff..."