Browse Cleaning Services Companies in Houston, Texas

Cleaning Services

Molly Maid

1.6 (115 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"I paid $355 for Molly maids to come clean my house and they did a HORRIBLE job. They left the whole house filthy. I gave them pictures and they didn't care. I had to pay full price for a half clean house."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Services

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.kiwiservices.com

"we Had a firm price for carpet cleaning in small home, service tech arrived and said that the hallway, ( 3.5" x 5' ) would cost an extra $ 80. The tech was beligerant and menacing to my wife and she asked him to leave, They..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

We Clean Carpet of Minneapolis

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • wecleancarpetmn.com

"On the phine I was quoted $189 but in person my bill came out to be $275. They make you pay BEFORE the job is done which is SHADY! Oh but then comes the ILLEGAL PART. You think you're just signing your name on their electronic..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

The Cleaning Authority

1.8 (102 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"They did a very complete job today."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (344 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"My car got towed which was a result of my shirt was inside the car so I cant fully return uniform which the hr saying I cannot receive my check in to get my car out the pound"

Read All 781 reviews Customer Service

Youve Got Maids

2.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.youvegotmaids.com

"We have used these offices for house cleaning services in our own home and rental properties in the Conejo Valley, Malibu and Camarillo.
    They have done an absolutely amazing job and we really couldn't ask for more. They're the only..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

The Maids

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.maids.com

"I work this company it's ok but I really need to get my w2 I can't go and pick it up rather some one mail it to me instead."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Stars Cleaners

• www.starcleanerskc.com

"This is the worst cleaner I have ever used. They have some guy named Carlito who said my jogging jacket to another customer. I had paid $195.00 for my jogging suit. I received someone else pants whenI picked up my cleaners. I..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Simoniz

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • www.simonizusa.com

"I had bought a case os Simoniz tire shine and very disappointed in the results it looks shiny once it sprayed on but after a few minutes it just looks like the The dull rubber that it was sprayed on to . And I tried every can in t..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Select Laundry

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.selectlaundry.com

"laundry located at 603 E.137th St. Bronx New York 10454 is robbing their customers. around the first and fifteenth of the month they rig the washing machines to take your money as they did to me on 5/4/2021 i had put my clothes..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service