Browse Cash Services Companies in Houston, Texas

Cash Services

PayPal

1.7 (2,622 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"This is the first time ive used paypal. to receive a payment i had to PAY money. which is ridiculous. furthermore they did not enlighten me it had to be in exact USD and that the value would drop in the process of sending it. so..."

Read All 5511 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.9 (1,095 reviews)
    • cash.app

"Cash app overdrafts out of nowhere for $49. Not my bank account. Just my cash app. They tried to say it was for a failed add cash attempt and keep blaming my bank. But once again. My bank account did not overdraft. Then when I..."

Read All 2747 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Moneygram

1.9 (752 reviews)
    • global.moneygram.com

"I guess it went as well as it could..they tell you ever so politely that you can't use their on-line service because they can't prove your identity..but yet you can go to your local, in my case CVS, MoneyGram servicer to send your..."

Read All 1642 reviews Customer Service

Ace Cash Express

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"Paid off my loan at the Warren, OH store . Teller said I was short $20 . Said I gave her $420 , but I gave her $440 . Gave her another $20 , paid it off and left. Outside in my truck , I recounted my money , and I was $20 short !..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Cash Advance

1.1 (29 reviews)
    • www.cashadvanceusa.net

"If its a sand *** its not legit if they want u to send money ir give your bank information its a scam"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Ingo Money

1.4 (466 reviews)
    • ingomoneyapp.com

"It's ridiculous that my account won't get changed so I can cash checks...Ingo is used in Venmo and PayPal which both my businesses are ran on both platforms which is with Ingo"

Read All 806 reviews Customer Service

The Cash Store

1.5 (68 reviews)
    • www.cashstore.com

"Yall need to update yall system because I dont owe money to yall I paid it off long time ago and Im just trying to get a car but yall dont want to help hard working Americans out but yall help lazy *** people"

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

World Remit

2.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.worldremit.com

"I send money to Fiji 4hrs ago and theres no respond back for transaction from WorldRemit,in my online banking,money has already send to WorldRemit"

Read All 945 reviews Customer Service

Venmo

1.9 (228 reviews)
    • venmo.com

"Why is it saying frozen account I can't request the $ owed to me now I had to wait last request now it's frozen I don't go through this with cash app"

Read All 521 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.4 (430 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"my uncles instagram was hacked and requested money, the impersonator said they needed money and gave me a # to zelle to. i sent $300 to that #"

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service