Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Houston, Texas

Auctions and Marketplaces

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1962 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I have trying calling and finally sending Lightinthebox a USPS Certified letter but no response. They have 60 day window
    which if exceeded I can no longer expect a refund."

Read All 4166 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Poshmark

1.8 (1347 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"I tried to cancel an accidental order before the 3 hour limit. Didn't get a response untill much latter in the day from the seller that she couldn't cancel the purchase. She hadn't shipped it at the time. What can I do?"

Read All 2394 reviews Customer Service

Platos Closet

1.6 (351 reviews)
    • www.platoscloset.com

"There was an item I bought that had a price tag of $5 from H&M, but the Plato's tag said $6. I went to the desk to pay/resolve the issue, but the worker said that the Plato's tag ruled out any other pricing. Plato's Closet is..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (470 reviews)
    • www.alibaba.com

"I have tried to make contact via email with anyone from Alibaba, for 3 months now this has proven to be an impossible task. I wanted to ask how or where customers can raise concerns or complaints about the lack of understanding..."

Read All 1061 reviews Customer Service

Oodle

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.oodle.com

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE ALL MY LISTINGS FLAGGED AS SCAM??? I HAVE PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY WITH EACH ITEM LISTED! I THINK YOU BETTER REMOVE THOSE FROM MY LISTINGS OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR SLANDER!!!"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Copart Auto Auction

1.6 (178 reviews)
    • www.copart.com

"I wrecked my car last year in August and the insurance company had Copart to pick up my car after it was determined it was a total loss. Copart sent me A email needing the title to the car well I didn't have it So I called and..."

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Gumroad

2.3 (95 reviews)
    • gumroad.com

"This website Gumshoe.com has erroneously charged my credit card!
    This is a fraudulent charge which I will pursue with the internet police"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Bonanza

1.8 (269 reviews)
    • www.bonanza.com

"I ordered "Third Watch dvd series" from mrjoed2's booth. He sent me a stack of home burnt dvds (with commercials) wrapped in a rubber band. I complained, he got defensive and refused a refund. I then ordered the same series from..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service