Browse Companies in Houston, Texas

DOORDASH

1.8 (11275 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"we order 2 Pazookis and we only got 1. we then checked if we had ordered 1 and it said we order AND payed for 2. then we called native and doordash and they were both unhelpful and we are still waiting on our refund and second..."

Read All 21777 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1538 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Order ID: 00908670 I tried placing an order , I entered my credit card information and you all charged me and the order didnt even go through YET I WAS CHARGED!!!!! Jack in the box is scamming and stealing customers money Order..."

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (9525 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Very disappointed Five guys Food was very cold milkshake was melted not to mention it took forever to get to me"

Read All 19441 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2255 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My businesses phone was cancel because of late payment on June 10, 2021 and then paid. On June 11, 2021 the receptinist that i talked too told me my phone will be back on before the end of there work schedule. But my phone still..."

Read All 6275 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1192 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"I purchased bedroom furniture for my daughter because of delays they broke the order into two parts which was a pain in the neck because I had to take two days off work instead of one. When the first delivery arrived, they put wha..."

Read All 2640 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Just read and tell me if this is right? I just want to know if this is what Walmart agrees with my problem?"

Read All 10458 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2872 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"My son worked for your store in
    Commerce Georgia. He has not been paid , he worked over a 100 hrs. In a pay period. If someone doesnt get get his pay to him . We will be going to the labor board and filing a complaint. This is not..."

Read All 4731 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1994 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Need a professional to fix. The technician isnt. Same problems. Dissatisfied with your service. Expensive"

Read All 5399 reviews Customer Service