Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Fort Worth, Texas

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Wendy. We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your dealer. Unfortunately as they are an independent retail store and a separate company from Master Spas LLC there's not much we can do outside of..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"I contacted Blue Haven pools on April 19, 2021 for a service matter. My pool is less than 2 years old and for the last several days, my pool filter was not working (the water would swirl up/down but never stay filled up in the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Will never ever buy another pool from you. Just bought a pool from you and it ripped along the seam. Can't believe the poor service."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Metroplex Pools

3.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.metroplexpool.com

"Great first experience, great first bid. Asked for a follow up and alterations, got nothing after two asks and two promises. Don't waste your time."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Pools

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.bestwaycorp.us

"I want to know how much chlorine to put in my 3,612 gallon colman pool I bought the chlorine but dont know how much yo put in there no"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Vintage Tub and Bath

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.vintagetub.com

"Ordered August 3, 2020.I have gotten nothing but the run around for 2 months.I have been on chat 5 times.They are NO help. Everything they say is NOT true.Then I got an email that said they have my pedestal sink but it had an..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Spa Depot

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.spadepot.com

"I've purchase 2 spa covers from the spa depot over the last 6 years. Both covers lasted about 3 years even though the warranty on most recent cover had a 4-year warranty. I contacted the Spa Depot about claiming the spa cover..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Efaucets

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Hello. Efaucets owes me several hundred dollars on a large return earlier this year. The last time I spoke with somebody, they said the check was in the mail. Our mail has been slowly forwarded to where we're staying in South Caro..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Coast Spas

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.coastspas.com

"Early October we noticed the temp falling and the spa would not heat. Service guy came out to tell us the mother board is bad. Still under warranty. Its now December and no word from anyone. I called the dealer as well as Coast..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service