Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Dallas, Texas

Medical Supplies and Equipment

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

EyeMasters

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.eyemasters.com

"This was my second attempt to sched an appt with this provider (the first time I was dissatisfied but wanted to give them a second chance). Suddenly, I was reminded why I was bothered the first time. Attempted to sched an appt. an..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I like the quality of my Michael Kors glasses. But, I paid for transition in them and did not get it. Since this started in April I feel the company should send me a free pair with transition so I can use them in summer. Since I..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Omnipod

2.6 (69 reviews)
    • www.myomnipod.com

"The Pod malfunctioned and did not deploy properly during the start sequence, thus the insulin in the pod was not able to be injected into my body."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

National Seating And Mobility

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.nsm-seating.com

"I got my PerMobil 300HD Power Wheelchair in Late July 2020 from NSM and have had nothing but issues with the chair. I literally have a bag of parts that have fallen off the chair that NSM has refused to take care of.
    I have complai..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Lasik Vision Institute

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.lasikvisioninstitute.com

"Had Lasik 2 years ago. Now they won't honor their lifetime plan."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Eyebuydirect

2.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.eyebuydirect.com

"I did call them about a week ago, and they said they began the process of exchanging them, but nothing has arrived yet."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

X4labs Extender

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.x4labs.com

"I am not sure whats up with all the negative reviews. I have placed 2-3 orders with x4labs since 2012 and never had an issue with them. I own 3 units total, one is the extended size base. Primarily the only thing you need to buy m..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service