Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Dallas, Texas

Hotels and Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1243 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"We called and got 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1 room had 2 adults and 3 kids. the oldest child was 6 and the youngest 11 months. Said that I would put one of the kids in my room with myself and service animal. paid 172.36 for the 4 for..."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Department of Health,
    U.S. Health &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp; Human Service,
    and Bureau of Consumer Protection
    Hello,
    On June 11th 2021 I was on a cross-country trip. While on the last leg of my trip I..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.6 (59 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"YOU are not open on Sundays.I need help getting some time scheduling on Honolulu for the dates May 21st to May 25th using our points"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

InTown Suites

1.8 (148 reviews)
    • www.intownsuites.com

"WtfBullshit the people here are stealing our money and no one is even reaching back out to me about my concerns they make ur account be late so I can pay 30bmore dollars cause they know I'm going to complain so they take a extra..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (250 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"The Manager for the Econo Lodge on 600 S Gov Printz Blvd is Prat Sayal.
    The front desk agent who told me that my reservation was not in their system is Preet Sayal. I was told I couldnt be offered a room or refund because my reserv..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (126 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"We were called by Festiva and offered a 3-night stay at their resort in Branson if we attended a sales presentation, and we thought it was a great deal. We could not have been more wrong! To begin with, we were not even given..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (162 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"So i saw an add on craigslist about a deal on a room at extended stay. Since the winter storm in feb weve been living in hotels. The room i got the appliances were filthy. I moved the couch and all kinds of stuff was under it...."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (154 reviews)
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"It was the most disgusting room that I have ever stayed in my life there was a syringe in the folder hinging on the door entrance and black mold in the bathroom"

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service