Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Dallas, Texas

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

CareNow

1.7 (75 reviews)
    • www.carenow.com

"COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured. Addition..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Everwhite

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ever-white.co.uk

"We bought boards because the company claimed they would last ten times as long as other boards. Hence the high price. In less than a years cuts and scuffs led to huge chunks of the surface to peel off. Their warranty only covers..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skin And Vein Center

3.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.skinandvein.com

"I have experienced a painful condition on my hands for several years been misdiagnosed so many times.But fortunately i went to SVC in Garden City. They are professionals, compassionate and for the first time in five years my..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

John Peter Smith Hospital

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Super *** racist and narcissist staff members you've never seen such a *** facial expression that you'll get from any of the black medical personnel they can give you nightmares."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Touchstone Medical Imaging

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"My doctor ordered an ultrasound after a mammogram that I had there. After the mammogram, I began to have a lot of pain in my breast. My doctor then ordered an ultrasound, and they would not do it unless I had another mammogram. I..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Methodist Hospital

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.houstonmethodist.org

"I believe legislation should be passed prohibiting an employer from requiring an employee to participate in a vaccine trial as a condition for employment, said Jared Woodfill, an attorney representing 117 employees of Houston Meth..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (574 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"This place is a joke. It is understaffed standing only for well over 2 hours. No chairs. Not equipped for disabled. They try to get You refer people for a 150$ referral fee and the they don't pay you when you ask staff they tell..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

Dazlingbritekit

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I called yesterday around 4:00P.M., talked to a representative & they told me that the $3.87 was for the shipping & hadling & the $80.00 or over $85.00 was for the product that they had shipped to me. They told me on the computer..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service