Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Dallas, Texas

Footwear and Clothing

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4413 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Im highly frustrated its been over a week and i havent had any updates on my package whatsoever and it hasnt even been shipped"

Read All 9614 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3313 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I only received one piece of my package the rest of my stuff Eder did not show up yet it says delivered. I would like to know where the rest of my package is"

Read All 7941 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ross Dress For Less

2.4 (539 reviews)
    • www.rossstores.com

"I purchase something at the Aramingo store. I live closer the store at Cottman Plaza. I brought plates some had broken. They was willing to accept the unbroken ones and send me back to the the Aramingo for the broken ones. The..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1813 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"Need some help regarding my order (LY79910****CN). It says on your website it was delivered, but the tracking says it's still in transit. I didn't receive my order, so please assist me."

Read All 3487 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Tidebuy

1.4 (319 reviews)
    • www.tidebuy.com

"I have not gotten my order yet it been shipped on February 20,2021. I order it on February 12 , 2021. I would love to have it for my wedding that is coming up soon"

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service

Rosewholesale

2.0 (491 reviews)
    • www.rosewholesale.com

"I put in the order 4 three mice Anna dress still have not receive it it's been two weeks now"

Read All 893 reviews Customer Service

Payless Shoesource

2.1 (151 reviews)
    • www.payless.com

"I made an order and did not receive the confirmation email. I need a confirmation please. I am not sure if the order went through"

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1118 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"I did NOT speak to anyone! I was trying to reach someone but cant find a good #!,, I would like to know why my order is no longer showing. You all took the money but I have no idea whats going on! I need a # to call or someone to..."

Read All 2163 reviews Customer Service