Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Dallas, Texas

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Blue Bell Creameries

2.7 (122 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"I havent had the southern blackberry cobbler in a while but i got some yesterday and the recipe had changed. The little pieces of crust in the ice cream are smaller and now there appears to be cinnamon in it. I HATE CINNAMON...."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Foods

2.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"Have you ever tried to clean out a squeeze bottle? The slope of the shoulder is far from ideal Easily fixed so we get what we pay for in product!"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Kelloggs

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"Absolutely, the recipe needs to be changed back to what it was. So many things nowadays have changed, whether its for financial reasons, pandemic reasons, or to be politically correct so as not to offend certain groups of people...."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.2 (81 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"I loved this cereal as a kid I was born in the 90s it was a happy part of my childhood I would love my daughter to get to try it and eat that cereal would be like reliving my happy memories of my childhood"

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"I recently bought 2 cans of Wolf Brand Chili and they both expire in 2023. There was a layer of white spots on the top of the chili, and so I googled, What does mold look like in chili? I was shocked with all the similar pics of..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Hi I just opened my yogurt & started eating it & immediately felt hard objects in my mouth. I took one piece off my tongue & it was like plastic. Small hard & clear & then there was more in my tooth that I had..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service