Browse Financial Services Companies in Dallas, Texas

Financial Services

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4063 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"Where are my funds and why cant I get anyone to reach out to me please contact me asap. Chefnoel81@***.com"

Read All 9340 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"My brother is in the Special Forces and my step father 100% disabled Veterans and they still giving me the run around. Navy Federal Credit dont treat there member like that. USAA take notes from Navy!!! Alvin Wynn"

Read All 1628 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler Capital

1.5 (172 reviews)
    • www.chryslercapital.com

"They do not try to help. They want their money and that's all they care about even after screwing you with high interest."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Scoresense

2.0 (341 reviews)
    • www.scoresense.com

"Please refund my money back and stop taking away from my account this was only supposed to a one time charge for a $1 and yall is taking 39.94 please refund it back"

Read All 856 reviews Customer Service

Crest Financial

1.8 (194 reviews)
    • www.crestfinancial.com

"I never had an account with your company. What is this charge for? Thank you- Annette R. McClinton"

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Telecheck

1.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.telecheck.com

"I am a Pro Customer with 20 years experience buying at Home Depot. On my last visit to the Stuart FL store my purchase totaled about $55 and I wrote a check on Seacoast Bank and presented it to the cashier who ran it through and r..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (630 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"I could not find out how to cancel my web hosting service on the square site without disabling my square account. I wanted to stop the weebly subscription."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

Westlake Financial Services

1.4 (160 reviews)
    • www.westlakefinancial.com

"I have paid my loan off and they said they sent my title and have not. I called my title services they told me Westlake still has my title."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I can not get into my account did someone else take it over or did you delete it I need to know my SS number is out there and I don't like that I had two of my accounts taken over from some guy you better hope he did not take..."

Read All 1400 reviews Customer Service