Browse Equipment Companies in Dallas, Texas

Equipment

360 Tuners

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.360tuners.com

"I ordered a cargo mat. I never got it. Never got a tracking number. I got charged. And they are rude. Hang up on u. They are all acting nice while waiting for your credit card to get charged. Then boom. I had to cancel my credit..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (213 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"When I go on the internet to chat says "42" minutes, but never changes no matter how long you wait. You never get to talk with anybody. A complaint will be filed with Better Business Bureau.
    Stop cheating!"

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears Parts Direct

1.5 (251 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"I ordered a few parts for my Craftsman garden tractor and you charged my credit card on 6/11/21. I've been calling every day for a week now, and EVERY day your off-shore people are saying your servers are down, it will be fixed by..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Appliance Parts

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.thriftyapplianceparts.com

"IT IS SIMPLE YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO RTN REQUESTS OR EMAILS AND THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER! MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL BE REACHING OUT NEXT. I HAVE 30 DAYS ACCORDING TO YOUR POLICY TO DO A RETURN AND MAKE AN EXCHANGE. TIME IS..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Intoxalock

3.0 (706 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"The device is alcohol specific, which means it will detect alcohol from any source. Any product that contains ingredients ending in OL or YL can cause the device to pick up a reading. There is a small disc inside the handheld that..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Ariens

1.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.ariens.com

"bought a new mower for $3,700 broke after 8hrs.they fixed it and now want me to pay$50.00 to bring it back to me I think that is very wrong"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

SWEngines

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.swengines.com

"The engine its locked down or seized it doesnt turn on the mechanic tried manually do it hand crank the engine it unable to move"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Pick N Pull

2.2 (29 reviews)
    • www.picknpull.com

"Ayer domingo compré unas partes
    K no me sirvieron y hoy lunes las regrese y no m regresaron mi dinero ni crédito en la tienda
    Les pregunté que porke solo m refregresaron 7 dólares y m dijeron k era lo k s regresaba"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.0 (367 reviews)
    • Equipment

"I love most of the Kobalt 24v line of tools. Purchased an inflator last year thats fantastic for camping and water sports (e.g. inflatable paddle boards).
    However, theres one big design flaw; the little rubber feet that the inflato..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Interstate Batteries

1.8 (68 reviews)
    • www.interstatebatteries.com

"Tried calling 3 times to find out how does Interstate battery tests their battery? Was told their is only 1 person in the company, a tech from Dallas Texas is not available because of power outage at some places. How can a person..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service