Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Dallas, Texas

Texas, Dallas
Construction and Repair

Construcall Granite

• Construction and Repair

"I had Construcall Granite Jason Leger, Tammy Leger do the granite in my home. They messed up on the install & Jason Leger (owner or Constructall Granite)refuses to take responsibility for his poor workmanship. They refuse to come..."

Coast To Coast Carports

1.7 (90 reviews)
    • www.coast-to-coastcarports.com

"I can't complain about the building or installation or quality. I can only tell you that we ordered our building in early March and it is now late October with not so much as a peep out of the company. I have tried to contact them..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clement Construction

• Construction and Repair

"I was contacted by Tyler Clement of Clement Construction when he said he got my information from some lead service. I agreed to meet with him and he showed up 2 hours late for our appointment. I ended up hiring his company to..."

Chromex

• www.cmc.com

"They used my premises for their own use whilst they were meant to fix and let out the building..I was the customer but had to pay for their private use of my electricity amongst others! Caught them red handed.. The owner..."

Century Communities

1.5 (98 reviews)
    • www.centurycommunities.com

"I have had nothing but trouble with this company and these people!!!! Between the floors being crap and ripped up to no paint even on the ceiling, or being talked down to because Im a female, you name it! Im not the only one..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

CC Contractors

• Construction and Repair

"I hired James Cody Gantt the owner of C & C Contractors in Corsicana, TX to replace my roof due to damage caused by a hail storm. Prior to the roof installation the contractor, James Cody Gantt asked and received contact informati..."

Brite Lite Signs

• www.britelitesigns.com

"We gave them detailed specs, their competitor's pricing, reviewed details several times AND a $16,000 deposit - really we couldn't have made it easier for them. They then delayed for a week (knowing time was of the absolute essenc..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Brick And Stone Paver

1.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"Fernando Magal of Brick & Stone Paver, LLC stole $5,700 from us. On July 11, 2014 we paid him $5,700 via check as a 50% deposit for a retaining wall. The total bid was $11,400. It is now November 2014 and Fernando has done..."

Blue Line Construction

• Construction and Repair

" purchased a home at liberty knoll 18 months ago, my home itself overall is beautiful, the home builder however is another story. lifetime homes, blueline construction. Ballard builders or whatever name the company is going by..."

AVJennings

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.avjennings.com.au

"fixed some small things
    but lager problems they do not want to fix stating they are with in building codes
    they are door frame out of square
    windows out of square and security locks do not work
    fly screens do not seal