Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Dallas, Texas

Construction and Repair

King Pools

1.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"Ron King and company are crooks. Sad that they rip off their own community. 75k and nothing but nightmares with them. Now the pool is not even 2 years old and it is falling down the hill. They have done nothing and the worst part..."

HomeFix Corporation

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.homefixcorporation.com

"the firm was moving to larger, better corporate offices on Westwood Center Drive in Vienna in 2014. oh, duh! No scam, but a good company. Check their website.
    -Maggie, setting the record straight--"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "I filed a complaint with Pissed back in May. Mr. Harper was paid to fix a leaking slab. He did not complete the job because he was sick. I get that but it took him several months to communicate his problem and I had no choice but..."

Handyman Mom

1.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"Deborah Skinner should be ashamed for playing the Christian company card with her customers. Her focus is on bleeding you of your hard earned money. She did nor provide written bids,in fact her quoted price on a job always was ove..."

Handyman Connection

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.handymanconnection.com

"I had a leak in my kitchen sink, little nervous about what I was in for. Ricky was great got right to work and did the job very well! Thanks Ricky!!!K"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Hamiltons Hardscapes

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"I hired Mr. Hamilton to do some landscaping work at my house. I paid him a deposit and he never showed up to do any work. I made an agreement with him for me to purchase my own materials at a local stone yard. They were deliver..."

Dwight Keen Renovations

• www.dwight-keen-renovations.com

"Dwight Keen of Keen Renovations is a *** artist. He does building work and once inside a house this *** tries to pick up your children. My 12 year old told me this when he was doing work on our house in Texas. Later I found out Dw..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Creative Accents

• Construction and Repair

"Joe is good about providing you with a bid, and then accepting the work weeks out. Once you've accepted his proposal and time line, he never returns calls or texts, particularly if you do not meet his criteria.

After waiting 5 w..."

CRAFTSMAN CLADDING

1.5 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"My windows were replaced 8 years ago. Wasn't very happy at the time as the windows were OK-ish but not great. But there were cheap so you get what you pay for with this lot. I have had caused to remove internal fascia's when..."

Cooper Concepts

• Construction and Repair

"Carl Cooper is married to reporter Lisa Benson of 41 action news in Kansas City Missouri."