Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Dallas, Texas

Texas, Dallas
Construction and Repair

Selfbuild Ireland

• selfbuild.ie

"I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility for approximately 8 months. It was completely ruined by a bug infestation,..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Scotts Home Improvements

• www.scottshomeimprovement.com

"I hired Scott's Home Improvements in Unionville Mo. to do some home improvement work for me. He did not complete the job as we discussed. He told me he would come back to finish bet never has it has 8 months.
    I am going to ha..."

• Advertisements

Renovation Experts

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.renovationexperts.mobi

"My company has been using RenEx for about 3 years. We are General Contractors based out of St Louis, MO. Some of the complaints on here are legit about having to go through a bunch of leads that are not quality, but I do have to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Reliable Remodelers

2.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.reliableremodelersinc.com

"Goofy sold me and I loved it "

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Pole Construction

• Construction and Repair

"Valera is a Russian contractor from Montreal Quebec who scams peoples' money and does a poor job at renovating and reconstructing a home. He is one of those people who underquotes the work and penny pinches his way through the..."

perma pier foundation repair

"came to fix my foundation for the 2nd time and broke
    all my plumbing "sewer" and wont fix it and just laughs at me a 76 year old on ssi from month to month and i have cancer
    they were to send a plumber before they lifted the hous..."

Peninsula Infra Developments

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.peninsulainfra.in

"This is not nice. They have a bill that is worth 10 lakhs to the electricity provider and we are also facing power problems. This is not great and not at all appreciated"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Otis Elevator

1.7 (40 reviews)
    • www.otis.com

"I was directed to a wrong number. My problem is still not solved. The lift is not working since yesterday morning. The customer care is not working."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Morgan Building and Spas

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.morganusa.com

"model #00l4tsxxtnf newport serial #H521******** a like to see if any parts still available for this unit ? pls thank you !"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

KLS Contractors

• Construction and Repair

"So we hired Kenny Seabolt, KLS Contractors (dfwcolors.com), to help us with a remodel. We had short time frame to complete work which caused us to rush into hiring him. But he didn't ask for any money up front, and seemed nice..."