Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Dallas, Texas

Texas, Dallas
Construction and Repair

Awesome Tubs

• Construction and Repair

"Awesome tubs aka Albert Levele McNeil ruined my hardwood floors and my bathtub. He has no clue what he is doing! He has just started refinishing. He put some tape on my brand new floors and ruined them, it was not the right kind..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Aim Your Way

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.aimyourway.com

"I see there's still a bad company I did a lot of work for them I when 60 miles out of town and they did not pay me"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waterworks Pools

• www.waterworkspools.com

"Dan Honig is a thief,he does a really good job getting in your front door and telling you what a great job he will do with your pool. He gets your money before he does any work then does a little bit of work to make you think he..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Waterfurnace

2.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.waterfurnace.com

"Same story of bad installation, underachieving the promises made. WaterFurnace WILL NOT HELP>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.
    This is really all you need to know. But my installer apparently doesn't realize that I paid for Freon and got Water..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Vestal Builders

• www.vestalbuilders.com

"In January of 2011 Vestal Builders sent Mark to my home to give estimate to install a bathroom in basement. He took almost 3,000.00 and never did a *** lick of work. I hope all these people rot in *** for what they did. I sued..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Ubuildit

2.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.ubuildit.com

"Hello.
    I need to speak with someone in charge. Not Damaris. She doesn't return phone calls and ignores emails. My vehicle was hit by a spare tire that came off one of your trucks 3 or 4 weeks ago now . I would like a better answer..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Sullivan and Son

• www.sullivanandsonconstruction.com

"My ex has to pay it. He says that he making more money now than he did in our 20 yr. of marriage. He doesn't pay his quarterly taxes on his business and that he has been untruthful the whole timethathe was lying to you to..."

Shower Pro

5.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"We’re both very pleased with the price and quality of work ShowerPro provided.We chose them because their advertisement said that most of the installation could be done in one day, and I only had one day a week off.

So we had a s..."

Servall Construction Services

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.servallcs.com

"On 10/21/16 Servall completed a project for the Woodbridge neighborhood. Upon completing the project the driver of the Servall truck backed over my mailbox. They didn't even leave a note, they just set it back up and drove off...."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sensible Remodel

"Sensible Remodel and Outdoors, Lou Sims, Richard Wright
    Are you allowing an Aggravated Sexual Assaulter of a female Child 12 years of age into your home? Do you know who you are letting in your house? Your private space?
    I have ha..."