Browse Cash Services Companies in Dallas, Texas

Cash Services

Paypal

1.7 (2239 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"PayPal is holding my money with no legitimate reason, denying me access to my own money. I have spent an inordinate amount of time attention to resolve but no assistance. They have asked for my phone number but have not called...."

Read All 4618 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (682 reviews)
    • global.moneygram.com

"My aunt boyfriend who normally sends me money.sent some the other day. I am farmer who is always receiving help from pereons overseas once they watch my farming on social media. So im last week i was interview and many people..."

Read All 1448 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cash App

1.8 (646 reviews)
    • cash.app

"Im trying to link my cash app card with my stash account to transfer some money. They sent 2 small deposits and i need to confirm them, but they aren't showing up. Can you help with this?"

Read All 1506 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (294 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"Calling and checking if I send money to Anthony Edwards. I would like a statement showing all of my transaction. Quick and easy"

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service

Us Cash Advance

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Cash Services

"we are getting threatening email from a sarah maradles from Morgan and Associates saying your company is going to sue us for money not paid. she said we could pay $200.00 today and set up payment plan. I said we would and have it..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Ace Cash Express

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.acecashexpress.com

"Paid off my loan at the Warren, OH store . Teller said I was short $20 . Said I gave her $420 , but I gave her $440 . Gave her another $20 , paid it off and left. Outside in my truck , I recounted my money , and I was $20 short !..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Venmo

1.9 (190 reviews)
    • venmo.com

"It won't let me transfer money back to the same person who sent the money to me this needs to be fixed will never use venmo again"

Read All 429 reviews Customer Service

The Cash Store

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.cashstore.com

"Paid account off still no confirmation letter as promised I would like to do business with them again I was ill"

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Zelle Pay

1.4 (393 reviews)
    • www.zellepay.com

"I received a call on Saturday from my electric company supposedly requesting that I make a payment through Zell and I was ultimately very distraught thinking that my electricity was getting cut off and ultimately it was a scam..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Coinstar

1.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.coinstar.com

"I put in 75$ and it said it only counted 26$ it gave back five dimes thats it totally a ripoff my suggestion don't use coinstar"

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service