Browse Advertising Companies in Dallas, Texas

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (848 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"I keep trying to put up ads to rent a room and none of them will go up and I want to know why they are not.and I can't get a answer"

Read All 2581 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WCA

• wcaworld.com

"I filled out a survey online ,within less than 10 minutes i get a call from WCA saying i won a 100.00 gift card. to get it i needed to pay a fee. i said i would not. was told "sorry" no fee n o gift. I again said won't pay..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Locanto

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"People keep calling my phone from an ad and I want this to stop my number #915564**** I need this to be stoped so I dont have to worry about future call n textes from strange people"

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Womans Leadership program

• www.channelfoundation.org

"This is for the women that are going to WLS, the Woman's Leadership Program put on by the P*ss and *** Institute: Following is a list of things those of you who have stated you are going to WLS: Better get ready because I just g..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

TCG Marketing

• www.tcg3.com

"I am a physician that used their services and had to pay a set fee per month. First they told me and others that they wouldn't start advertising until they had 20 like minded docs. They took the money but i never saw an ad...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Syndero

• Advertising

"I order a trial package of an Onlingo (internet name) language product. I used my debit card for the purchase. The Company advertised that if you change your mind simply mail back the unused product within thirty days with a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Strike-Zone fishing, Jacksonville, fl. Advertised a fishing rod and reel combo for $69.99/reg. price $179.99.This was a good deal, I researched online, just the reel was $99.99 everywhere else I checked. This was a one day..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service