Browse Companies in Dallas, Texas

Facebook

1.9 (10,671 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My personal FB account showing up when I join groups vs my business page
    How can I change that even though both accounts are accessed under same
    One is yvepena (personal) and other Loving Spaces (business)"

Read All 42489 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,365 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Charged for food I never got . Its $22.09 and they said they cant refund me.. I never got my food. This is sad."

Read All 29560 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,934 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I cancelled my subscription for dashpass on 4/27/20 and received a confirmation email but I am still being charged $9.99 every month."

Read All 23176 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,873 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a 14 x 14 Ozark Trail instsnt lighted canopy 6 months ago and by the weather here in New England the canopy top got ripped then I am looking to replace them because the frame still new in perfect condition.
    Can you please..."

Read All 11094 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I would like to, just once, get a package that wasn't ripped open. I believe people at UPS are riffling through packages. Today the tape was cleanly cut, the shower curtain rod removed and returned to the box with the thin inner..."

Read All 6162 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I need to sing in to my magicJack app on my phone, it wont let me sing in, I have a new phone o cant access to it"

Read All 2737 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Cost of ride.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

Read All 11455 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13405 reviews Customer Service