Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Austin, Texas

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"Pool promised for install first week of May, then every week thereafter. The last week of May I was told that the installer had the pool and that he was rescheduling yet again until June 17th. That day arrives and so did the..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

Raypak

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.raypak.com

"Have not received. The one we have is only a year old and we did not get the one we ordered! Is not working right"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Premier Pools And Spas

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.premierpoolsandspas.com

"Premier Pools and Spas is a DBA Shan Pools inc owned by shan johnson and mike ribnikar. i wrote a 20k check to premier pools and spas and they never did any work. The Judge ruled for them to pay the 20k+ additional cost in..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Rohl

3.9 (5 reviews)
    • rohlhome.com

"A couple of months ago we purchased 2- C7669MIB faucet handles one was supposed to be hot and one cold. We were sent both with the cold porcelain insert buttons (push on type not threaded) I have been trying to get one marked..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Pentair Pool

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • www.pentairpool.com

"I am sorry at this point I went with pentair. The wifi has never worked causing me to install a hard line ethernet cable. The intellicenter quit working about 3 months ago. I can't get the service people to come out. I wish I had..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Hayward Pool Products

1.9 (122 reviews)
    • www.hayward-pool.com

"Numerous calls, many minutes of waiting. Gave them a call back number, but no one ever called me. Was unable to speak to anyone. I'm not even sure if they exist!"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service

Dimension One Spas

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.d1spas.com

"overheating 119 degrees
    Tripping breaker
    Control panel went blank?
    Would take 2-3 weeks for serviceman could come."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Coast Spas

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.coastspas.com

"Early October we noticed the temp falling and the spa would not heat. Service guy came out to tell us the mother board is bad. Still under warranty. Its now December and no word from anyone. I called the dealer as well as Coast..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service