Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Austin, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Solstice Sunglasses

2.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.solsticesunglasses.com

"Today. Monday, 6 of July 2020. I went to the Barton Creek Square store with my husband and daughter to buy glasses, for my husband's birthday. It turns out that the employee accused me of being a thief. He said the police would..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Shays Diamonds

• Jewelry and Accessories

"I purchased a diamond ring from Shay Brazil or Shay Foster and she disappeared as soon as she got my money wired to her. Do not purchase from shay's diamonds as this is a fraudulent company that does not exist. This is a scam. The..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (526 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"My daughter purchased a ring on 7/5/21 and two stones fell out and she took it back to the store, 7/24/21 to be told they would not replace the stones or the ring and said her purchase was out of warranty. They would not assist..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Kelli Debuhr Jewelry

2.5 (1 review)

"http://www.kellidebuhrjewelry.com

Save your money.This is the cheapest looking jewelry I now own!

My husband got it for me for my birthday and he was ashamed of giving it to me. Between the fake stones (ruby is not pink people!!..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (372 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"Horrible customer service cant get right ring even though its ordered online and they gave me the wrong size.Then try to get it fixed or exchanged. and they say it Has to be out for another four weeks when my wedding is almost..."

Read All 1056 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"I did 2 orders and was changed 4 times. Refund my money. Thank you my email is yomosgirl03@***.con"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Direct Shopping Network

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"This has been years since DSN ripped me off for over $1500 and I am still ticked off! I ordered a Blue Zircon and diamond ring and never received it. I called and they said it was taking longer than expected but was about to be..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Cultured Quotes

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • culturedquotes.com

"Ive have been charged for the last 3 months and have called and emailed wanting account closed and it till has not een losed and jm still being charged woukd a refund for rgese charges thank you"

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service