Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Austin, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Shop LC

3.0 (108 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"I am half pleased with some of my purchases but some I am very disappointed about. Mainly some of the sterling silver I have purchased. It oxidizes very quickly, like within a month of buying it. I have cleaned it correctly but..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (352 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Mi tarjeta de débito era utilizar para compra en tu tienda online,I no sé quién lo hizo. Yo no autorizado alguien. Solo quiero que canceles el pedido pero No tengo el número de pedido porque no compré lo que pedí. Se hizo a través..."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service