Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Austin, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Shop LC

2.9 (116 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"I love Shop LC but, I literally can't stand Tony! He is so rude to all the other host!!! And, when he does that whispering cramp? He sounds like a complete *** Everytime he comes on I have to turn it!!! Ya gotta think.....
    If I'm n..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (220 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I think this is a shady company. On scamdetector.com .
    They have a scam rating and caution to "stay clear of the company"."

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (418 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"Thats the email I sent to them they are not responding to me even on fb insta anywhere the courier service they picked for my order is also the worst one ..very disappointed abc wants my money back
    I dont need any gift or anything..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Placed Order going on 2 weeks ago, on the 5th. First website stated order was to be shipped on 15th. Then get message the shipping is delayed 3 days....now it's AVOIDbeen 5 days past that and still NOT SHIPPED!!! I have called..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (354 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Ordered a perfume and was constantly promised my perfume over a period of six months finally requested a refund today is the fifth day and still no refund"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (757 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I am not unhappy with the product I received. I am dismayed because my credit card was being charged a $14.95 monthly fee. When I called to inquire, I was told this was a monthly membership fee and that when I first ordered, I..."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service