Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Austin, Texas

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1452 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I received an email that order BBY01-8064****4769 was delivered on my front steps and it is not.
    Please track and deliver as scheduled.
    Awaiting your response!
    Its crazy that all you have for customer access is this pissed off email...."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Two month old washer stopped working, called they set me up for a replacement washer delivery july22. I ordered the pedestal, delivery (July 21) to be installed with it. After waiting 4 hrs for delivery I called and spent a total..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service

Frys Electronics

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.frys.com

"No answer no response nothing but recorded messages
    My warranty expires 7/2/21 and I wanted to get another unit.."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Batteries Plus

1.9 (239 reviews)
    • www.batteriesplus.com

"I purchasdoed this battery on 2/5/2019 from Batteries Plus. I had had problems with it not keeping a charge, but because of the extreme cold weather and not getting out because of the cold weather, I attributed it to that. Well a..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I want to speak to someone about my fridge it has rust on the front door and I only washed it with mild soap and water I've called ur company and n im not getting any results the phone numbers listed are not correct please call..."

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Panasonic

1.5 (111 reviews)
    • www.panasonic.com

"Purchased a Panasonic Microwave, NN-SN75LW, in December. On June 7th stopped working and got error code. Emailed info to company. Said had to send to repair facility after they approved. Now 16 day and after 4 chat exchanges..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"About three years ago we bought a Maytag clothes washer, clotheNever buys a Maytag s had dirt streaks on them and had to be brushed to be wearable. After 2 years of this nonsense, I bought another clothes washer and Maytag had..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Living Direct

1.8 (19 reviews)
    • www.livingdirect.com

"Good morning, my name is Melissa Gracia, I am sending this message from Askoll Mexico,
    the reason of this message is to ask for a contact (name and phone number) to who we can talk, and offer our services and products.
    I hope you co..."