Browse Companies in Austin, Texas

Texas, Austin

Favor Delivery

1.5 (879 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"The delivery driver was very unprofessional, loud talking and was very rude at 4:30 pm wouldn't recommend her services, when I also asked for her name she said why with an attitude but I believe she was under someone else's..."

Read All 1672 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27123 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received. Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the compute..."

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,233 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"PURCHASED A SOFA THE SALES PERSON TOLD ME THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED IN OCTOBER, NOW I AM SEEING THAT THE ITEMS IS TO BE DELIVERED IN 2022.
    TRIED CONTACT THE LADY OF SALES BUT STILL NO CLARIFICATION OR INFORMATION"

Read All 2697 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,770 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I am unable to log into Facebook. I am unsure how to fix the issue. I have tried different devices. No luck there."

Read All 36362 reviews Customer Service

Heb

2.7 (277 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.heb.com

"Good Afternoon,
    I am writing in reference to a store located in Livingston, TX. I am Texas girl born and bred and I know that HEB is a BIG DEAL in South Texas.
    We recently relocated to Livingston from Houston. I was excited to see t..."

Read All 547 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,144 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"After a 1st attempt delivery, while our manager was just feet away from the front door to our building, my package was taken to a pickup point quite away from here while a pickup point is just steps away from our building in CVS.
    A..."

Read All 6135 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,602 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I have and have had for many years Protection Agreements that covers eight appliances, one of which is a dishwasher. I had a yearly maintenance visit on Friday Sept. 10,2021 for all of the appliances. The control panel needs to be..."

Read All 6866 reviews Customer Service