Browse Insurance Companies in Nashville, Tennessee

Insurance

Asurion

1.3 (998 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"300 dollars was taken from my card on me when I sent the phone back. I would like a refund if thats possible."

Read All 1797 reviews Customer Service

SilverScript

1.5 (227 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"Last year I sent the SSA office here in Michigan City, Indiana my birth certificate to update my records. I was born 10/06/1932, which is on my birth certificate. Medicare and Silverscript do confirm they received the..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alfa Insurance

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.alfainsurance.com

"CryShocked its emergency must be work at 24 hou i get to contact you but not make sence please be sold out issue soon asap
    Thank you my name is Chris adam I just tried to contact you guys but unfortunately I couldn't reach you so..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (402 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I called to give yall my new number i felt rushed....i believe i gave the wrong number ...my new number is 478-739-****...
    Please update my file thanks for the email"

Read All 800 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"Have you received my payment to pay through May? It was mailed Feb 5, 2021.!!!! That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!! Beware of what is happening!!!
    I discovered that I had mailed my payments to the address..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Insurance Company

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.travelers.com

"Company referred me to sub par collision company that they do business with that did not give me the estimate he outlined over the phone about what it is they do. Once he realized I was not going to business with them. Priced..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"been stating policy facts to us and changing answers. Then told us all these years our policies were not what we were paying"

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"They don't help for *** just take ur money and that's it I would not recommend safeco for shit....I've tried to contact my agent no help then call got disconnected wow not on me Farmers and All-State is more pricey but honest and..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I called twice 5/26/2021 Alex refused to transfer me to a Supervisor - Alex put me on hold and did not return. I called back and spoke to Mary Catherine and she took all my information and I asked to be transferred to billing and..."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"Hurt at work. Contact G.B to find out my rights are. Adjuster just mocked me. And they constantly avoid sending injured employees for medical attention needed. They avoid phone calls and E-mails sent to the adjusters. They dont..."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service