Browse Insurance Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Insurance

Cigna

1.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"We were providers of Cigna Medicare/ HealthSprings and was notified by our patients that were contacted by Cigna we are no longer in network. I spent three hours calling Cigna credentialing and was transferred over eight times..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (991 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"My exgirlfriend used my bank card to pay on her phone she stole my number and I want my money back and her in jail I have a police report number"

Read All 1775 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aetna

1.4 (155 reviews)
    • www.aetna.com

"They canceled my wife's and my supplemental plans by mistake and will not (they say they "cannot" reinstate them"

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

Unique Insurance Company

1.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.uniqueinsuranceco.com

"I have a hard time reaching my insurance agent any customer service rep that could help me resolve my problem Not even a manager no one is been getting back to me via text,email,or calls . This Pro long process is very..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Trexis Insurance

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • trexis.com

"My truck was idoling low then it shut off and wont start up again need towed to shop so I can then get it fixed"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.fbitn.com

"i have been with farm bureau for 30 years. no claims,never late on payments. my home insurance last year was 915.00. this year it is 1356.00. 50% price jump. they said it was a glitch. and would not fix it. they also recommended..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

SilverScript

1.5 (227 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"Last year I sent the SSA office here in Michigan City, Indiana my birth certificate to update my records. I was born 10/06/1932, which is on my birth certificate. Medicare and Silverscript do confirm they received the..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Senior Life Insurance

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • seniorlifeinsurancecompany.com

"I received a piece of mail that looks like official state of Illinois benefits mail. It is asking me to fill out and return personal info. I read the fine print and found the disclaimer that this is NOT "affiliated with or..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"Filed a claim on 3/23/2021Addressed the removal issue, but the rebuilding issue has not been addressed. It is now 5/18/2021 and my claim adjuster, will not and has not returned any phone call to me or my agent. Hartzell..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Reliable Life Insurance Company

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.reliablelifeinsurance.com

"I have been given the runaround for several months now about my two policies. The company states 1of my policies were terminated but they don't have any additional information or paperwork or proof as to why. I have had the 2 life..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service