Browse Household Services Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Household Services

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,343 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I've given up getting my AC repaired or replaced by AHS. I've been a faithful customer for several years on three different properties, and I cannot get AHS to cooperate with me and replace my system which, according to at least 3..."

Read All 3989 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (472 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"They are using to many excuses not to cover stuff. Even tried to say I had a gas leak at the meter not to cover the hot water heater. Gas company came out said all pipes were good and its a bad water heater. They wouldnt even..."

Read All 798 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,119 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I have been unsuccessful in resolving questions about my Discount Den membership.
    The discount Den membership number supplied by your customer service does not work in booking under Discount Den."

Read All 2175 reviews Customer Service

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (180 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"Part of Sears Home Repair, or "sister" company I was told. When you call Sears you get this company. They schedule appointments. This company has a business practice that is misleading - no matter who you talk to they cannot tell..."

Read All 1345 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Warranty

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.stanleywarranty.com

"Stanley Warranty does not pay claims or answer their phone lines. I was wondering how to cancel and get a refund on my policy SP17354 for Christine Easling? I had one claim for an oil change which took 4 months to pay. I am won..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Servicemaster

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • servicemaster.com

"They were expressly told not to exceed our Insurance limit. Over billed by thousands of dollars.The Pompano
    Florida Service Master franchisee.
    The 4-6 week restoration projection turned into 115 nights in a hotel.
    The overcharges of..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Jan Pro

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.jan-pro.com

"I had cancelled services and yet was still charged for services that were never rendered. During the beginning of the COVID out break the Governor of Oregon closed my dental office. As a result of the closure we did not see any..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Hsa Home Warranty

1.1 (37 reviews)
    • www.onlinehsa.com

"My Kenmore washing machine began banging violently during the spin cycle. I have owned it for a year and it never did this before. I called HSA for service and the tech told me I was loading it wrong. I said no way but let him go..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.2 (213 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Florida Heat Pump

1.0 (1 review)
    • Household Services

"Have Florida heat pump (fhp) that has been a headache just 6 years old have had to add freon 2 times a year now water coil let water in compressor locked it down call (fhp) will not talk to me because I'm not the installer so..."

Read 1 review Customer Service