Browse Fast Food Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Fast Food

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3469 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I m very unhappy with the pizzas delivered from the Bopal area in Ahmedabad! This was the second time done the cheese was of very bad quality first time ordered pizzas there was no cheese at all"

Read All 6434 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2874 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Lack of product, very bad first impression. Wrong order and the worst food I have ever gotten from your fast food location. Plus I call 8 time and no one picked up."

Read All 4735 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taco Bell

2.1 (2634 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"Needing some comfort food, I headed out to Taco Bell. Got there and was totally ignored for about 5 minutes. Wanted to place my order with the cashier and was told I have to order at some big iPhone next to the counter. So I..."

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2394 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"I went and order 2 happy lean for my kids I said 6 pieces of nuggets and my mistake for saying sandwich instead of cheese burger they yelled back with an attitude say what sandwich we dont have sandwiches I said my bad I mean..."

Read All 4710 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2480 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Problem the employees was arguing and walked out so one one girl was running cashiering and took them hour and 1/2 to make my pizzas and there was about 3 people in the store and when I got my pizza they done made 2 so they was..."

Read All 4362 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (521 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"I haven't heard from the company nor have I returned to the restaurant. One would hold up the line to pull apart the burger to see if the order is correct."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1515 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"Corporate needs to visit campbellsville ky store and retrain personal, removing drug addicts and supplying fresh food as it was in the beginning , third bad experience there and the last it will probly close soon due to lack of..."

Read All 2589 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2558 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went to Little Caesars 10200 Central in Albuquerque New Mexico, they forgot to put our order in so I went in to ask what happened politely asked how much longer and the lady manager came out waving her hands at me and..."

Read All 4040 reviews Customer Service

Hardees

2.0 (772 reviews)
    • www.hardees.com

"Me and my husband went to hardee's on long hollow pike in Goodlettsville on june 22nd .and when trying to order they cut us off before we were done ordering then the manager said his name was Philip gets on finished our order the..."

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (524 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"I ordered a large ham and pineapple pizza as I did a few days before to collect from there shop. I was told to collect in 15mins. When I went to pick my order up the payment was taken on my card, when I queried the price because..."

Read All 1246 reviews Customer Service