Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (2,033 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"Sptpg is full of it there holding my money every one lies about your check being sent out the whole time there just setting on it"

Read All 4208 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (3,509 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"Following up on my phone call, I haven't received any info regarding my refund. I spoke to someone, and he said it needs to be reviewed."

Read All 5734 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conns

1.7 (583 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.conns.com

"My patio table and chairs were returned to the company and I have not gotten a refund. None was home to receive the delivery so it was returned to Conn's but I still got charged for it."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Bitesquad

1.5 (118 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.bitesquad.com

"I ordered from bite squad saturday night after being diagnosed with covid saturday morning, it was not delivered and I was told by the restaurant they had "turned off" bite squad, whatever that means. It being a weekend I didnt..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Afterpay

2.2 (1,390 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.afterpay.com

"Have been with you guys for a verry long time and this is taking up hours of my day to try to fix my afterpay has been put on hold and I would like to renstate it please"

Read All 4350 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

3.1 (1,008 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.aarons.com

"I had death in family was out of country they came to my house bc I forgot to make $18 payment than tried telling me it was $38 for a device I cant even use the person told me it had iTunes and it doesnt and cant be used on..."

Read All 2501 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,616 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Been almost 2 months still no update on my package . Not sure if its stuck in usps system but havent received any feedback as to whats happening"

Read All 3836 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.6 (2,718 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Found it a lot cheaper in another store. I want return and I wish buy it from the other store. Thanks"

Read All 7080 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.8 (3,173 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Google Play Store Charged my account without my authorization putting me in the negative balance when I had no funds to begin with! I once tried to get it reversed and get the funds back and you guys denied it! And then you guys..."

Read All 6951 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,900 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.modlily.com

"Never recieved my order. I am tired of sending. messages and nothing happening. I can not find the order number.
    Email is susanguillmette123@***.com Thank you Susan Guillmette"

Read All 3425 reviews Customer Service