Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

CarMax

1.9 (434 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carmax.com

"I paid $99 for a transfer of a BMWxi from southern florida. I was notified of its arrival.
    Also told that after the inspection..i would be told it was for sale. I waited for several
    days and no calls from carmax. I,m assuming someon..."

Read All 1321 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (504 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.americanfreight.com

"i have purchased right many things through you guys but i am finding that the quality of the product is really goin g down hill, I am not much on complaining but when i pay thousands of dollars for merchandise I kind of expect a..."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wingstop

1.8 (577 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wingstop.com

"Tried to order online my debit card got charged three times and when I called the local wing Stop from where I ordered they never received my order"

Read All 960 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,143 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"When I was in line to check out the cashier was very nice to the 2 guest being checked before me. When it was my turn didn't say hello or even look at me. I bought 4 large paper products that I know can be placed in the larger..."

Read All 2600 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.3 (1,392 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Went to eat was told no bc couldnt take money and whenever I told them I was going to pay cash and give the extra S tip whatever the price may be only to be told never to come back all the while employees everyone Im sitting on..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (1,518 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • stockx.com

"good evening, I accidentally ordered shoes because I don't know the language, and I would like to cancel the shoes please, my name abdelahad bensaid my address driewegplein n 34 , 2805HK gouda , the Netherlands
    My e-mail bensaidabd..."

Read All 4458 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,966 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I have play over a month n I go back n my account is deleted I have to start all over from level one n I have money n a lot of property y did u deleted my character"

Read All 4823 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.0 (460 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.naca.com

"I called to get assistance for my utility bill and they took all my information I was misinformed about they didn't tell me they don't assist in paying water bills.they didn't tell me that in the beginning when I was submitted my..."

Read All 895 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (617 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kroger.com

"No issues just wanted to know if I could buy a lobster tank from one of its closing stores. Thats all. The link made me do all the extra stuff"

Read All 1332 reviews Customer Service

Greyhound

1.6 (521 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.greyhound.com

"We got drop off at a gas station and I didn't see them open up the door, so we can get our bags from under the bus I left my bag it wasn't stolen"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service