Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,464 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Whole family caught Covid had to leave state almost 2 months ago. Gym employee said I couldnt cancel unless I went in and they told me they were gonna freeze my account until I can make it in. When I spoke to another store..."

Read All 4776 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"I ordered food from KFC and there were 2 missing pot pies on the order. I tried calling the local store but didn't answer. Please process the refund."

Read All 2756 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affirm

2.4 (2,446 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"I got to last to my balance n how much it was going to be monthly but yet waiting to hear from affirm if my order went threw but yet i haven't heard anything as of yet i have the jewelry store texting me .my order still on hold....."

Read All 4915 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,797 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Very poor customer service. There is no phone number that somebody answers. Trying just to return a defective part. The defective part is a fan in my car that first started making noise then started putting large plumes of a..."

Read All 6119 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1,590 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.playstation.com

"Every time I finish and pass the level for some reason it restarts and do t let me continue to the next level some game it stay booting up then it say please insert game but the game.is in the console"

Read All 4440 reviews Customer Service

Nuwave Oven

2.9 (611 reviews)
    • Kitchen and Cooking
    • www.nuwaveoven.com

"my indicator wont reset from 2:00 min.and the 'time' indicator is flashing in the little readout window- ive tried unplugging it 2x and pressing the buttons to try to get it to reset and NADA - HELP!! PLZ"

Read All 1723 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1,322 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.netspend.com

"I need to speak with a person, a human please that can tell me what's going on. This is ridiculous as to why I can not reach out to a human being. Please stop giving me these stupid robot women and give me a real person please..."

Read All 2651 reviews Customer Service

Mathis Tire

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.mathistire.com

"I called the Latham store to ask about tires. Was put on hold for over 15 mins. Finally was told to come down they could set me up. Get there. Stood at the counter for a half HR. Nobody at the desk it to be found. This one guy..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,640 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Ordered pizza did not receive it at all waited over 1.5 hours then called put on hold for 30 min and still have not been paid back my $52.13 I prepaid on My visa card"

Read All 4168 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,198 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"Please answer
    Terrible service, nobody to talk to at this company.
    Taking further action now
    You take advantage of clients and it is totally disrespectful
    If this is what you call customer service you have no idea what kind of busines..."

Read All 4853 reviews Customer Service