Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Amazon

2.3 (6,398 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I purchased 2 gift cards and have the receipts..I have several text messages to check my amazon account and when I do they keep asking me to resubmit my proof and I've done it at least 10x this month. Last month had the same..."

Read All 14649 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,577 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I got a new card and the auto pay was cut off for 2 months. Now they won't take a payment. They said I have to pay in full for these phones. Im just paying for the phones not the phone service. I don't understand why they won't..."

Read All 4586 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Xbox

1.9 (1,609 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"Hung up told to make an appt. I dont know his login info. Theyre truly *** stealing from a 29 year old widow 2011 for 10years"

Read All 4527 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,720 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My account was flagged for abuse when trying to get a refund on items i never recieved. Don't buy from Wish!"

Read All 17957 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,286 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I will be getting a lawyer! I drink half of my Diet Coke after realizing there was bugs inside the drink Im horrified and disgusted. Now I have an upset stomach, diarrhea and vomiting. Unbelievable!"

Read All 3753 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (362 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello Lavelle,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly apologize for the engine concern you experienced with your vehicle.
    We understand that mechanical concerns are never ideal. It's important to keep in mind..."

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (543 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • checkers.com

"Couldnt here the guy and he was rude. I just want my free milkshake back. Thats all I want. I put to much money into checkers for this *** to happen"

Read All 894 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,415 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I had a subscription to AT&T now for a long time, in which my monthly bill was a low $79.
    About the time for a payment, somehow the payment declined (I had automatic payments nothing had changed in my banking) AT&T said that they c..."

Read All 6561 reviews Customer Service

WellWorX

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.wellworx.com

"They messed up our medical fund application causing us to be without medical cover for 12 months!!!"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Scambook

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.scambook.com

"SCAMMED OUT OF $164.53 for two Jackson Browne tickets in Tucson ~ never got the tickets!! Im Mad as ***"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service