Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Postmates

1.5 (4,375 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I cant seem to get anyone at customer service.
    My food arrived and my driver wouldnt give it to me without the PIN number. Ive never been asked this before, not even when I ordered a few days ago.
    Finally the driver gave up as I was..."

Read All 9122 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,696 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"This is the second time Ive been to this store, and my order is so mess up. 1). They took $45.00 out of my account for to happy meals. They tried to correct it, and still didnt get right. 2). Time I ordered (2) happy meals again,..."

Read All 5202 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.7 (4,957 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"The worst customer service i have ever delt with. I have been on ebay 17 years and they said they cannot do anything to the seller"

Read All 12911 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,189 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Package hasn't been delivered for four day since.
    Hello ma'am/sir. I'm writing this text in a disappointing mind on your company. I am expecting a package from lagos,Nigeria that was originally said to be delivered on Monday Novemb..."

Read All 6206 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,532 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Nobody answered the phone and it kept disconnecting me and it kept glitching and randomly hanging up"

Read All 10904 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,323 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"I have directv app on my iPhone
    I pay every month
    The representative could not solve my problem
    When I cast directv to my TV

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,340 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I ordered a bedroom set I never received it kept on getting pushed forward I got one piece but I need to return it because like I said I never received my bedroom set that goes with it and no one seems to want to help me to have..."

Read All 3414 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,345 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I was provide it was excellent service very knowledgeable staff and helped me immediately , Very understanding and settled the problem quickly and easily and displayed professionalism From beginning to end a phone call and I got..."

Read All 2297 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.5 (232 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.regions.com

"On 11/26/2021 I called the regions customer service center because they charged me THREE overdraft fees when I had the lock it feature on! This feature is suppose to block all depot transactions. Well it did not. Some..."

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,682 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"They overpriced my food and they gave me wrong order and when I ask her about the price she said that was the price on the computer but when a customer came in and she ordered a large pizza like me it was half the price of mine..."

Read All 4648 reviews Customer Service