Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

RushCard

1.6 (2,224 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"Trying to open the app so I can see my balance in 17 years never had a problem till right now but no ones answering me Im very dissatisfied"

Read All 4711 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,978 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I purchase a ice machine and I talked to a manager a couple of days ago. tWhen I brought this product it was only 3or4 months ago. I thrown my receipt away along with the box. It never entered my mind that I would have problems...."

Read All 11261 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Megabus

2.1 (1,289 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"The Megabus was very hot I didn't appreciate the ride it was not a good ride at all I need to be reimburse my money"

Read All 3010 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (5,726 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I need help because I am ordering as a Christmas present for a friend in Montreal and I don't understand why my order was canceled. I would love to get it back on track as soon as possible thank you for your help"

Read All 12657 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,777 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Hey why yall keep deposit from my savings of 50000 when I dont even have the money and this happens a lot Ive been canceled it so many times and this still happens"

Read All 11341 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,781 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Order arrived. It was super small and thin. I was told to return and i did and they still have my money. I just want my money back now. Thank you"

Read All 9474 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (5,264 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Estoy llamando Uber por me está comprando por quiero saber qué es lo que está pasado me puede dar información"

Read All 14518 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,788 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"We were attacked at Taco Bell and we are filing a lawsuit please get back to me ASAP I am contacting a lawyer as we speak please somebody get back to us whats up"

Read All 4831 reviews Customer Service

Royal Furniture

1.7 (69 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.royalfurniture.com

"We purchased a reclining couch. We spent $1,300.00. Our salesman, Jason Green, is also the assistant manager. He told us that he would make sure that everything was working before we picked it up the next day. We got it home, the..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (260 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"The agent that are in that particular store are very unprofessional and rude. I have made it my business to inform future customers to not shop there."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service