Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"I have been waiting for over 3 hours for a tow. The first time I called to see why they had found out about who was towing me I was told they had found 6 different providers but the no ones they had already contacted didn't have..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Allied Waste

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • Utility
    • alliedwaste.com

"Poor communication. I was told that they will pickup cans at no cost per customer service. I was a customer over 12 years and had to move. Asked for garbage can p/u and they stated no charge but then I got a bill for $75 to p/u..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allied Universal

1.5 (78 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.aus.com

"I call 3 weeks ago about my hours that been stealing and I still didn't get pay ....they don't even try to help"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

ALLDATAdiy

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.alldatadiy.com

"Not enough detail and guidance. You are still left on your own trying to figure out what to do. Don't waste your money with this product. You're better off paying a professional."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Allcare Dental

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • allcaredentistry.com

"I went back for my permanent partial denture and they closed their doors with no remorse to those who's money they stole. I hope that they all rot in *** and none of them get another job. While they go on their merry way the rest..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

All State Van Lines

1.1 (35 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.allstatevanlinesrelo.com

"Do not ever, ever use this moving company. They lost half a truck load of my household items and were delayed at least two months getting the rest of my items to my new house in California. They offered virtually no compensation..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Alder Home Security

2.6 (75 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.alder.com

"Customer service is the worst with alder security. They never take the time to understand the issue. It's been over a year and I still don't have my equipment. I've been paying for items I don't even have in my own home to secure..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Alan White Furniture

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.alanwhiteco.com

"I follow the instruction on how to clean it and it is now 2022 and it is one of the best pieces of furniture I ever had . AWESOME , LOVE IT"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Airycloth

1.7 (91 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.airycloth.com

"I want a full refund or the clothing I ordered! They already have my money and said in 5 to 10 days would be delivered. Ordered Im May 10,2022 and is now end of May. Pretty simple, if you cant deliver send me a full refund please."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Air Choice Products

3.0 (43 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"We purcbased a air choice ice maker last spring. to day I turned it on to make ice, it made a parcel basket and quit.
    I was certainly this unit would work longer then this, we are only here 6 months , we winter in the south for 6 m..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service