Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Allcare Dental

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • allcaredentistry.com

"I went back for my permanent partial denture and they closed their doors with no remorse to those who's money they stole. I hope that they all rot in *** and none of them get another job. While they go on their merry way the rest..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

All State Van Lines

1.1 (35 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.allstatevanlinesrelo.com

"Do not ever, ever use this moving company. They lost half a truck load of my household items and were delayed at least two months getting the rest of my items to my new house in California. They offered virtually no compensation..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alder Home Security

2.5 (64 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.alder.com

"Received equipment. I set 4 appointments with this company. They did not fulfill either of them. I called and cancelled the service. I was sent labels to return the equipment. I did just that. Now they are saying I cannot get my..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Alan White Furniture

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.alanwhiteco.com

"I follow the instruction on how to clean it and it is now 2022 and it is one of the best pieces of furniture I ever had . AWESOME , LOVE IT"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Airycloth

1.7 (91 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.airycloth.com

"I want a full refund or the clothing I ordered! They already have my money and said in 5 to 10 days would be delivered. Ordered Im May 10,2022 and is now end of May. Pretty simple, if you cant deliver send me a full refund please."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Air Choice Products

3.0 (43 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"We purcbased a air choice ice maker last spring. to day I turned it on to make ice, it made a parcel basket and quit.
    I was certainly this unit would work longer then this, we are only here 6 months , we winter in the south for 6 m..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Agero

1.2 (141 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.agero.com

"No one in this company has any idea of anything thats going on. Theyve given me wrong numbers and wrong emails for a website they own. I called them numerous times yesterday, one person told me there was no phone number to..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Afrin

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.afrin.com

"Good lord who designed this cap ! I cant open it ! I went to the Internet to see how to open it and so many other people using pliers etc! I still cant open it ! Its no good if you cant open it ! Redesign the cap !!!"

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Afni

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • Collection Agencies
    • afniupsourcing.com

"Horrible customer service when u called I was immediately hung up on. I only needed to know about my application. This is terrible."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (362 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"I had pre paid several months ago for ultra fit top and lower dentures and lower 6 teeth extractions at the rockingham affordable dentures office. required to pre pay whole amount. so thousands of dollars spent and my nightmare..."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service