Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Arkansas Federal Credit Union

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.afcu.org

"Trying to shop locally card would not work for $6 at Taco Bell. Flagged it as "suspicious" and denied my charge. Same with Burger King and a local department store. Denied with a travel agent for a payment on vacation. Denied my h..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Arctic Cat

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • Motorcycles and ATVs
    • www.arcticcat.com

"I paid the full amount and they said they will send me the money in six month . It Ben a year and nothing shows up"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Archives

• Periodicals & Publishing

"I am interested in genealogy and found a site that offered newspapers etc. I placed an order for one year. I thought I had found another site and ordered from it also. It was supposed to be a trial period but I was charged immedia..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Arbys

2.3 (902 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • arbys.com

"I apent 36.00 on arbys and cant eat my flipping food then try to call the store where i got it at busy for 45 min so please tell me how do i get my money back they didnt give a recipt either i bought 3 beef and cheaders and 2..."

Read All 1548 reviews Customer Service

Aquaculture Aquariums

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"I recently purchased a 38/55 aquarium stand that has no hardware to put the stand together with inside the box .I would like to get the hardware that should have been included with box ."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training
    • apexvitality.com

"Don't have the product in inventory anymore, bomber I used this product before, and it worked great... IDK why demand wasn't high, my friend shared her tube with me and I love it she mentioned their free trial, but that was about..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Morrison

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.anthonymorrison.com

"I have been requesting a refund for weeks now to no avail. I keep getting ghosted. They were quick to take the money, and one I requested a refund they dont know me!!! I have been trying to communicate with John but he either..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Angies List

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.angieslist.com

"I have a clothes dryer that broke. They said great news, we are going to replace your dryer with a gift card of 335.00dollars. The dryer cost 750.00 dollars, Lowes which the gift card is for does not have a dryer for that price...."

Read All 753 reviews Customer Service

Anderson Trucking

3.2 (36 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.atsinc.com

"This is what you train or allow your drivers to do I would love a reach back but we will see
    I have sent email and lets see if this company really cares"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ameritrust Financial

• Cards
    • www.americantrustcash.com

"The company always called when it was time to receive their monthly payment, but never wanted to return calls, e-mails, etc regarding the case. We paid them over $4500 and they couldn't even show up to a hearing or call and tell..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service