Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

ATC Fitness

2.5 (9 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.atcfitness.com

"called the Southaven location to cancel my membership after I moved. was informed that it was cancelled. next month had a charge for membership. got a new debit card then started getting calls wanting me to update my payment for...."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Aspire Visa

1.0 (14 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.aspirecard.com

"I was approved for a $350 limit. I've had my card for three months, and once I paid off the opening account fees, they closed my account due to inactivity. I wonder how many other people they have done this to? Take the money for..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"On July 16,2022 you took a payment of $70 from my credit card. I did not complete my enrollment nor did I sign a contract. You illegally took money from me. I just got on the website yesterday to see what was going on. Refund my m..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Ashro

2.1 (124 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ashro.com

"i sent my order back and i understand the 7.95 for label return but my bill end up 29.98 and customer service did not help me at all and hung up on me with out the explanation why"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Ashra Spellcaster

3.3 (80 reviews)
    • Astrology
    • www.ashra.net

"I've spent over $2000 in standard spells, and nothings happened on my end.. What's worse is that she acts like you aren't allowed to post a negative, but honest review. Like if she sees this she'll be like oh, I don't want you to..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Stewart

2.3 (55 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ashleystewart.com

"This Store Needs To Be Called Out On Social Media. NO ACCOUNTABILITY. I AM A CUSTOMER IN WITH AN ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING!!!"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Homestores

1.7 (59 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • stores.ashleyfurniture.com

"I went to the Ashley home store 1500 almonesson Rd DeptfordNJ to purchase a sofa and love seat. The cost was 1091 which is a great price. I handed my credit card to Jacob Sandowniczak. ( yesterday August 2nd ) He asked for my..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (586 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.artvan.com

"Yes on the loveseat Couch one of the foot ended up breaking and we cannot put it back because the wood underneath the fabric might be cracked"

Read All 1081 reviews Customer Service

Arris

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.arris.com

"-No meaningful C/S what-so-ever
    -YOU will be strong armed into joining a Technical Service Contract
    -If you refuse, you w2ill be SOL out of luck after that.TAY AWAY"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Armando Montelongo

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.armandomontelongo.com

"Positive help from team armando. We attend weekly online webinar and he taees feedback from the group, customizes material to cover questions the group has. He stays current on present market conditions and changes."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service