Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Arkansas Federal Credit Union

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.afcu.org

"Trying to shop locally card would not work for $6 at Taco Bell. Flagged it as "suspicious" and denied my charge. Same with Burger King and a local department store. Denied with a travel agent for a payment on vacation. Denied my h..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Arctic Cat

1.6 (29 reviews)
    • Motorcycles and ATVs
    • www.arcticcat.com

"Hey there I have a 2014 ****cc wildcat UTV the boss gear housing on the engine side has broke. Do you make a replacement "retro" plate for this problem? Ive read its a huge issue and has been for awhile. I would rather get a..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Archives

• Periodicals & Publishing

"I am interested in genealogy and found a site that offered newspapers etc. I placed an order for one year. I thought I had found another site and ordered from it also. It was supposed to be a trial period but I was charged immedia..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Arbys

2.3 (888 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • arbys.com

"Didnt get greeted and window was slammed shut after taking my payment. Didnt give back my card until food was ready then handed me my card and food then slammed the window shut again. I waited for the cashier to come back to the..."

Read All 1518 reviews Customer Service

Aquaculture Aquariums

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • Pet Stores

"I recently purchased a 38/55 aquarium stand that has no hardware to put the stand together with inside the box .I would like to get the hardware that should have been included with box ."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Apex Vitality

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training
    • apexvitality.com

"Don't have the product in inventory anymore, bomber I used this product before, and it worked great... IDK why demand wasn't high, my friend shared her tube with me and I love it she mentioned their free trial, but that was about..."

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

Anthony Morrison

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.anthonymorrison.com

"I ordered the first product and have been trying to get a refund for 4 days . This guy is ripping people off!"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Angies List

1.6 (268 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.angieslist.com

"I have a clothes dryer that broke. They said great news, we are going to replace your dryer with a gift card of 335.00dollars. The dryer cost 750.00 dollars, Lowes which the gift card is for does not have a dryer for that price...."

Read All 753 reviews Customer Service

Anderson Trucking

3.2 (36 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.atsinc.com

"This is what you train or allow your drivers to do I would love a reach back but we will see
    I have sent email and lets see if this company really cares"

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Ameritrust Financial

• Cards
    • www.americantrustcash.com

"The company always called when it was time to receive their monthly payment, but never wanted to return calls, e-mails, etc regarding the case. We paid them over $4500 and they couldn't even show up to a hearing or call and tell..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service