Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

ATC Fitness

2.5 (9 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.atcfitness.com

"called the Southaven location to cancel my membership after I moved. was informed that it was cancelled. next month had a charge for membership. got a new debit card then started getting calls wanting me to update my payment for...."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Aspire Visa

1.0 (14 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.aspirecard.com

"I was approved for a $350 limit. I've had my card for three months, and once I paid off the opening account fees, they closed my account due to inactivity. I wonder how many other people they have done this to? Take the money for..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    I should need some information about the course in subject.
    1. I am from Italy and I have the high School degree: could you confirm I can attend it?
    2. How many courses do I have to choose?
    3. A 3 Credit hours course:..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Ashro

2.9 (123 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ashro.com

"I ordered a pair of boots from ashro wore them 1 time for 2hrs and now they are Trashed will NOT ORDER ANYTHING ELSE.EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Ashra Spellcaster

3.3 (80 reviews)
    • Astrology
    • www.ashra.net

"I've spent over $2000 in standard spells, and nothings happened on my end.. What's worse is that she acts like you aren't allowed to post a negative, but honest review. Like if she sees this she'll be like oh, I don't want you to..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Stewart

2.3 (52 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ashleystewart.com

"I was given a Mothers Day gift purchase at Ashley Stewart. The item was not the right size, I took the item back to the store it was purchased to exchange for the right size. I had the receipt and was told I could to make the..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Homestores

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • stores.ashleyfurniture.com

"If I could give this company 0 stars I would. On Sept 5, 2021 I purchased $5000+ of furniture from Ashley Homestore in Portland, Oregon. I was told at the time that I would have to wait a couple of weeks to receive a couch and..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (583 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.artvan.com

"I need an ottoman replaced that is covered under the protection plan. This item is ruined and yet I am still making payments ."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service

Arris

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.arris.com

"-No meaningful C/S what-so-ever
    -YOU will be strong armed into joining a Technical Service Contract
    -If you refuse, you w2ill be SOL out of luck after that.TAY AWAY"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Armando Montelongo

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.armandomontelongo.com

"Positive help from team armando. We attend weekly online webinar and he taees feedback from the group, customizes material to cover questions the group has. He stays current on present market conditions and changes."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service