Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Tennessee, Memphis

Amateurmatch

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • Adult Entertainment

"Important: Please verify your email address to contact the company
    Check your inbox for the verification email and click the verification link. The process takes a couple of minutes.
    If you don't receive our email within 5 minutes,..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

AM Auto Parts

2.4 (164 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.am-autoparts.com

"I didn't receive my merchandise! I have been waiting over a week n a half! Where is my merchandise people!"

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ally Financial

1.4 (296 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.ally.com

"Customer service representatives can barely speak English It's not their fault, but The company should either train them more or have US based customer service"

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Allstate Motor Club

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.allstatemotorclub.com

"I have been waiting for over 3 hours for a tow. The first time I called to see why they had found out about who was towing me I was told they had found 6 different providers but the no ones they had already contacted didn't have..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Allied Waste

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • Utility
    • alliedwaste.com

"Poor communication. I was told that they will pickup cans at no cost per customer service. I was a customer over 12 years and had to move. Asked for garbage can p/u and they stated no charge but then I got a bill for $75 to p/u..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Allied Universal

1.5 (77 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.aus.com

"Im a supervisor at Pitt University where Ive been since 2000, And I tested positive for Covid on January the 12th. And they kept me off of work till Jan 21 but Im not being compensated. Thats why Im inquiring about the Covid..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Allcare Dental

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • allcaredentistry.com

"I went back for my permanent partial denture and they closed their doors with no remorse to those who's money they stole. I hope that they all rot in *** and none of them get another job. While they go on their merry way the rest..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

All State Van Lines

1.1 (35 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.allstatevanlinesrelo.com

"Do not ever, ever use this moving company. They lost half a truck load of my household items and were delayed at least two months getting the rest of my items to my new house in California. They offered virtually no compensation..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Alan White Furniture

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.alanwhiteco.com

"Good Afternoon, I trust this email finds you well.
    I am currently reaching out to find out if
    Your store/company would be interested
    In purchasing different colour leather from Feltex Automotive.
    I am assisting my Logistics Specialist..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Airycloth

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.airycloth.com

"I PUT AN ORDER ON 7TH JANUARY 2022. Of £235.94. HOW LONG TILL MY ORDER COMES. MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT ALREADY. HOW LONG TILL MY ORDER COMES. ANGELA MORRIS"

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service