Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Afrin

1.8 (46 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.afrin.com

"I bought 3 different kinds of afrin praying one of them would have a pump. Now it's a *** squeeze bottle."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Afni

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • Collection Agencies
    • afniupsourcing.com

"Had an account with AT&T Uverse which was never used. Had it installed and didn't work so returned it to AT&T. They billed us anyways and it was sent to collections for $229. AFNI sent a letter in which we contacted them about..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aflac

1.8 (214 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aflac.com

"Ive been reaching out to AFLAC for the past week trying to file a claims from an accident that I had in October Ive called and spoke to two different people that called me trying to get me situated with uploading my documents Im..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (362 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"I had pre paid several months ago for ultra fit top and lower dentures and lower 6 teeth extractions at the rockingham affordable dentures office. required to pre pay whole amount. so thousands of dollars spent and my nightmare..."

Read All 938 reviews Customer Service

AE Signature Service

• Appliances and Electronics

"I have had two appts scheduled to have my microwave fixed. 1-5PM is the time frame - they did not show up either time.....and I was told at 4PM. once because they didn't have a technician, how do you NOT have a technician three..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (265 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.advantage.com

"The customer care is not available and it's hard for me to chase them to make the available cars for pick up"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (641 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"Ordered a bottle of Liqui Moly Engline Flush online and chose the only store around me that showed stock. Received confirmation email of the order, etc., so headed out go pick it up. This store is 30 mins from in each direction bu..."

Read All 1193 reviews Customer Service

Advance America

2.3 (78 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.advanceamerica.net

"It started with a text regarding a loan I applied for. I ignored the text, 2 hours later they called asking me for my personal information to verify the loan. Then proceeded to ask me for my online banking information saying that..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

ADP

1.5 (225 reviews)
    • Accounting
    • www.adp.com

"Trying to get hold of their 401k department is impossible. I have been trying for more than an hour. You just have to sit and wait while the call rings. Customer service is non existent. They do not send out statement balances...."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Adore Me

3.0 (359 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.adoreme.com

"I had been bill for items that I had returned. The ended up refunding me all the items that I had to them were in the returned box even though they have no record of receiving them since it was my first time having an issue all..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service