Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

Champion Windows

1.7 (209 reviews)
    • Windows and Doors
    • www.championwindow.com

"We found out after the fact that Champion couldn't make a window that we wanted. After the fact, meaning after the install. I mentioned that that particular window was wrong. It was installed (poorly by the way) anyway with no..."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Burger King

2.0 (893 reviews)
    • www.bk.com

"I had liked their Chicken Cluck Fries with Ranch, but their Mozzarella Sticks were a poor quality than Sonic. The price is getting there to being expensive at ten dollars.
    And it is a shame that there was no more French Fry Sauce b..."

Read All 1875 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bass Pro Shops

2.3 (317 reviews)
    • Hunting, Fishing and Camping
    • www.basspro.com

"This was the store in Garland Texas! Store was super hot when I asked why they said it had been broke for over a year and they still havent fixed it Angry something is wrong here!!! It stunk! The dressing rooms were so stuffy i..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

American Deli

2.0 (104 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • americandeli.com

"I purchased a 10 PCs. Hot/ lemon pepper sprinkle meal, the cashier was very pleasant. The store had a stomach in it already, when you walked in the door. However, it was lunch time and my co- worker and I were scrapped for time!..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Adecco

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.adeccousa.com

"Kindly must call for more Details 820915**** I will wait for your Call,He is not proper Response,i call to 20 time ,i also wait for job after given police verification, health certificate.
    System is not Good."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Wendys

2.0 (831 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"No lobbies are open every line is 25 cars long and DoorDash ors cant get their orders and nobody seems to care and theres only two workers in the store with the line going out to the main highway dangerous dangerous and..."

Read All 1717 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (1,622 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"No one could help and then line hangs up and I tried calling they were gone for the rest of the day 5pm and no one ever returned the phone call it's really a bad expierence with Verizon.."

Read All 3100 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.0 (1,280 reviews)
    • order.subway.com

"Do your gift cards have an expiration date of an expiration date? I received one as a gift about 2 years ago and when I went to music they told me it had a 0 balance. I'm not exactly sure of the amount. It was either 20 or $25...."

Read All 2621 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.0 (1,084 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.straighttalk.com

"I've been trying to add mins to my phone for a month now. First the mins i purchased could not be added BC my service didn't work for too long. So I asked for another sim BC mine didn't work. CSR sent me to Walmart. Drove 30 mins..."

Read All 2434 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (964 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"Membership chip They wouldnt in my account I took $100 out of it A membership I would love to talk to somebody"

Read All 2270 reviews Customer Service