Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,386 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"Friday---October 7th water heater went out...put the claim through on October 8, 2021 find out that the part will not be available until November 16-December 16th. Rheem product! Who can wait that long for hot water? American..."

Read All 4051 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,195 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"As a Pizza Hut delivery driver if I see some one sketchy who looks like they didnt order the damn food I take it back and confirm with the customer. And 9 times out of 10 its the wrong address or not right person!!!! This man..."

Read All 29117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (10,844 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I havent heard anything back about fixing the solution so if yous could help me it would be greatly appreciated"

Read All 41376 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My order is 009056**-**-101*****-*** was not delivered by the DoorDash driver Kareem A. October 16, 2021 at 8:15pm"

Read All 23089 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,631 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I waited 2 hours for my pizza and nothing came but they charged my card and we are hungry. I'm a faithful customer but Def disappointed. My number is 210998****"

Read All 6696 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,169 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want to speak to a human about my bill as my account that I use to pay this utiility was compromised. I need to speak to a human to clear this up. I have tried EVERY number I can find."

Read All 5712 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,897 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I am ready to dump Chewy not because of their products but because of the rotten service I get from FedEx. It's typed in bold print to leave box on front porch. Instead it is laying against side of garage or sometimes in the..."

Read All 6359 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"I'm pissed off each and every time I come here I have an issue with the wrong food and the list goes on"

Read All 4830 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,031 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I am not sure why you send me a driver from 10 miles away when I am downtown in a crowded area and there are clearly *** drivers here. Im not paying for this ride or any other. Give me a *** refund immediately."

Read All 11170 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,217 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"Payee never received money and money never got put back on my account and when call it says my account is wrong"

Read All 4690 reviews Customer Service