Browse Companies in Memphis, Tennessee

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,580 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.ahs.com

"I pay for this junk warranty, not any longer, dishwasher goes out. Recently remodeled my home with matching appliances and it is very annoying on transferred calls to here to there. Not willing to replace my product with matching..."

Read All 4348 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.8 (21,265 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My personal facebook where i have friends and family where most of the time according to my activity is not active, i barely open facebook, my account got hacked and some really disgusting uncensored pictures were uploaded..."

Read All 81792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,784 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone has been ordering from your company using my bank detail money has been going out my bank twice i do not use you at all i have been in touch with my bank twice and they have sorted it out there side but told me to get in..."

Read All 39941 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,392 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"She in app has a very nice variety of clothes shoes and accessories I bought purchased a few items and I kept track of the the tracking when it was being shipped and it says that it has been delivered to me and I got nothing and..."

Read All 30378 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (9,066 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I am so angry. I got way overcharged and Lyft has completely ignored me. This is an outrage!!! I want to contact my lawyer because this is ridiculous. I am being cheated out of my money! I hate this company! Its a scam and I will..."

Read All 25105 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (17,312 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Prabhat@***l my money has gone to another amazon id how will my money come please sir Help me CryCryCry please"

Read All 42566 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,133 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I use this app a lot, I work 40+ hours, sometimes more, doing customer support remotely.
    The McDonalds in my small town sucks and they left out over half of my order. Customer support assisted me great! Resolution was 20$ refund an..."

Read All 25588 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (8,302 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Fashion Nova need a phone number / phone service for online orders you cant even speak to a live person you have to send your items back and receive a refund. I dont want a refund just a different size"

Read All 18735 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,932 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"My son ordered a pizza on 9 /30 at the hillsboro street location raleigh NC, for the amount of 29.22. After 2 hours of waiting and calling and not receiving an answer. We went there to be greated by a rude employee saying they..."

Read All 7240 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (10,006 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I ordered a iPhone on on the 28 September
    Order number 17-0914*-***84
    User name cla-4309
    My seller is scamming me saying he as posted the item but as not hes just after the money please dont release the money that is on hold
    Hes even..."