Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Knoxville, Tennessee

Food Manufacturers

Little Debbie

2.3 (144 reviews)
    • www.littledebbie.com

"I am a Die-hard Little Debbie Snack Cake Eater. I have been to 11 different stores looking for my Marshmallow Banana Pies. I can't find them anywhere. Please I want my LDMP.
    Thanks"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Kelloggs

1.7 (324 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"My favorite cookies well the only cookies I would eat really where the original Mother's taffy cookie sandwich cookies with an ice cold glass of milk I'm so unhappy I would love to see Kellogg do America and its costumers right sa..."

Read All 687 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jimmy Dean

2.3 (58 reviews)
    • www.jimmydean.com

"I love the Jimmy Dean sausage egg cheese croissant sandwich and eat one every day for breakfast. It's a great meal except the sausage keeps getting smaller and smaller and the cost of the sandwiches keeps getting higher and higher"

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.6 (302 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I bought a box of Frito Lay crackers (cheetos flavored cheese in the middle) and each and every pack of 6 had at least one of the crackers that didn't have cheese in the middle! A couple of packs had 2 crackers without any..."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service

Duncan Hines

2.0 (205 reviews)
    • www.duncanhines.com

"When I bake the cake the middle sinks, I follow the directions. The last couple of times this is what I get"

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Jack

2.0 (64 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I have to say, I am disappointed in the new prize now! I really wish the old rings and plastic toy from way back would return. If there is any possible way to bring those back, please try! Thanks"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Breyers

2.0 (242 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I am lactose intolerant and tried the lactose free vanilla ice cream from Breyers. It didn't taste dairy free so I double checked the carton. Definitely claims to be so. No other dairy product has made me sick faster in my life...."

Read All 615 reviews Customer Service

Banquet Meals

1.9 (325 reviews)
    • www.banquet.com

"I bought a bag of banquet sausages 50 count. The bag is not resealable like it says. I put them into baggies and back into the original bag, but they got freezer burn on them."

Read All 581 reviews Customer Service