Browse Companies in Knoxville, Tennessee

American Family Dentistry

1.0 (1 review)
    • Dentistry
    • www.americanfamilydentistry.com

"Dr. Charles Carney provided me with an unacceptable lower denture and does NOT care now that all the money has been collected 3/21/18 had 2 teeth pulled & first impression taken for new lower denture. 3/21/18 paid 1/2 of my..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

American Eagle Outfitters

2.5 (93 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ae.com

"I placed an online order. I purchased four items through AE. I used two gift cards and my debit card to make the purchase. When I placed the order, the email states I can pick up my order in two hours. I waited till the next day a..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American DialTone

• Telecommunications
    • www.americandialtone.com

"Dialtone is the worst company in the world. I spoke with a superviser twice and she was very unprofessional and rude. Her name is Brandi. I thought that this service would be very nice and could possibly save me money. This..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.5 (127 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.aaa.com

"Nobody has arrived yet and 15 minutes late already I need to move my car quickly because its Street sweep day Just my luck. Please help"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

American Auto Shield

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • americanautoshield.com

"I signed up for their roadside assistance and recently had reason to use it. We had a severe rainstorm on a Sunday and I ran into deep water. The engine shut down. I managed to start it again just enough to pull over on the hard s..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

American Airlines

1.7 (582 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.aa.com

"They keep saying they are still looking. My iPad came up on San José california. No update since 11/27"

Read All 1306 reviews Customer Service

AMC Theatres

2.0 (461 reviews)
    • Cinemas and Theaters
    • www.amctheatres.com

"I purchased 2 $25 gift cards on cyber Monday. I was supposed to receive a $5 bonus card for each. I havent received them yet and contacted your gift card team that said they wouldnt be able to help me and gave me a customer..."

Read All 851 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.3 (500 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.primevideo.com

"No one is helping me find out why i cant whach the game every time i cant they hang up on me for no reason when i ask why i cant whach the game"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

Amana

1.7 (59 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.amana.com

"Not answering the phone and with poor customer service . No help is found and charges you to much than what you paid for"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Ally Financial

1.4 (291 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.ally.com

"Unexpected medical expenses, and one month deferred payment due to covid 19 and pneumonia. Unexpected $1165.00 ER hospital bill.due now."

Read All 528 reviews Customer Service