Browse Companies in Knoxville, Tennessee

Wish

2.0 (8,720 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My account was flagged for abuse when trying to get a refund on items i never recieved. Don't buy from Wish!"

Read All 17957 reviews Customer Service

Wide Open West

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.wowway.com

"My internet went down in March of April of 2021_soon after that come to find out we could not turn on security camera we could not turn on different devices we are limited now just to phones and I pads and streaming someone comes..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walgreens

2.1 (1,070 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"An employee named Pam at Walgreens on meadow Brook Jackson mississippi . My doctor called my medicine in at 4:00 when I was there get to pharmacy way after employee Tells me there's nothing there for me which I know it is so I..."

Read All 2482 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,036 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"Hello, I am reaching out with a simple problem. I wanted to know if a specific Hanukkah sweater is still in stock. The sweater has one large dreidel knocking over two smaller dreidels, and the word "GAMER" arching over them. There..."

Read All 3013 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,286 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I will be getting a lawyer! I drink half of my Diet Coke after realizing there was bugs inside the drink Im horrified and disgusted. Now I have an upset stomach, diarrhea and vomiting. Unbelievable!"

Read All 3753 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.6 (6,332 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"METROS mandaron un mensaje donde me recomiendan contactar al trasporte pero no tengo como aserlo no conozco quien ase ese trabajo"

Read All 17425 reviews Customer Service

Randstad USA

1.7 (315 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.randstadusa.com

"The branch of Ranstad in Smyrna TN is horrible. They did not give me an option of a pay card or updating my direct deposit at time of hiring. Now I have to go through corporate office to get it updated and Im not getting any help..."

Read All 607 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1,298 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.outback.com

"YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR LUNCHEON MENU AS
    IT IS VERY LIMITED AND BORING.WHAT HAPPENED TO WED SPECIALS? WHAT HAPPENED TO PEDDLES
    .NEED AT LEAST 20 ITEMS TO CHOSE FROM AT PRICE
    AROUND $10.REMEMBER YOUR WED SPECIALS WITH A
    FREE DRINK.WHY..."

Read All 2195 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,477 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"My account has been deactivated I want to know the reason cant open my page or my account I will appreciate your help"

Read All 7983 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (797 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • global.moneygram.com

"I sent money from my debit card to my sister, and it says no cash pickup? That was what I send it too her for pickup at a MoneyGram location and the MoneyGram location is saying she needs a debit card?"

Read All 1767 reviews Customer Service