Browse Companies in Knoxville, Tennessee

Whirlpool

1.6 (793 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.whirlpool.com

"Whirlpool USA is a great name/company. But to save their reputation, they need to seriously look at manufacturing standards and operations and customer support very closely and monitor it robustly. Otherwise, they will lose their..."

Read All 1836 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"I ordered food from KFC and there were 2 missing pot pies on the order. I tried calling the local store but didn't answer. Please process the refund."

Read All 2756 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Home Depot

2.1 (1,571 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"Package not delivered, although email states it was delivered on 12/01:21. Two text messages saying it was delivered."

Read All 3348 reviews Customer Service

Bill Cox Furniture

2.5 (10 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.billcoxfurniture.com

"We ordered furniture over Labor Day and were assured if we placed the order that day, we would receive it by Thanksgiving. We called about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and learned there were delays and we may not receive it before..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (5,264 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Estoy llamando Uber por me está comprando por quiero saber qué es lo que está pasado me puede dar información"

Read All 14518 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,696 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"This is the second time Ive been to this store, and my order is so mess up. 1). They took $45.00 out of my account for to happy meals. They tried to correct it, and still didnt get right. 2). Time I ordered (2) happy meals again,..."

Read All 5202 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

1.9 (1,594 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.ipsy.com

"I was charged twice this month and neither of my bills are pending they went through. I want to know why I was charged twice.The prices are the same."

Read All 3229 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.5 (658 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"I went to Cracker Barrel about 2 to 2:30 PM in Goodlettsville Dec 1, 2021. A very thin lady greeted me kindly and said the hostess would be right there. I waited and when she finally came to the podium, the hostess, said she neede..."

Read All 1189 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,345 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I need a phone call IMMEDIATLY . regarding one of your cooks at the Etowah Tennessee location. 423-635-**** My name is Tiffiny Guardia"

Read All 2324 reviews Customer Service