Browse Companies in Knoxville, Tennessee

ATT

1.6 (2,415 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I had a subscription to AT&T now for a long time, in which my monthly bill was a low $79.
    About the time for a payment, somehow the payment declined (I had automatic payments nothing had changed in my banking) AT&T said that they c..."

Read All 6561 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,682 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"They overpriced my food and they gave me wrong order and when I ask her about the price she said that was the price on the computer but when a customer came in and she ordered a large pizza like me it was half the price of mine..."

Read All 4648 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (15,665 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"At 4pm I had placed an order for Buffalo Wild which was expected to come around at 5:30 ish p.m. but came at 5:10pm. Then I had opened the door to find out that I got a Panda Express bag when I was supposed to be getting Buffalo..."

Read All 32076 reviews Customer Service

Pilot Flying J

2.1 (719 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.pilotflyingj.com

"For three consecutive months when I reach 3 pts per gallon my loyalty card is unable to be read at the pumps. Not only do I not get the points, but I dont get the showers either. I called customer service a week ago but nothing..."

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,527 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Go to Lowes Customer Service and go to LIVE Chat, you think you are on with someone from Lowes. NOT!!! It's a total SCAM they connect you to a 3rd party "JustAnswer" which states they need a credit card number, and a 1.00 fee..."

Read All 7002 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,323 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"I have directv app on my iPhone
    I pay every month
    The representative could not solve my problem
    When I cast directv to my TV

Amazon

2.3 (6,402 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I asked them to return my purchase because it doesn't fit well on my door. It was very expensive, a smart key Baldwin, about 545.00 if I am not wrong. The customer service promised me to send me the return label with instructions...."

Read All 14654 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (103 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.vmf.com

"Have been looking to buy a home for the last 5 yrs. Was under contract to buy a home through FHA from Vanderbilt for $109,900. 5 days before closing, the well failed inspection &;;;;;;;; has to be replaced. We have all the..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,261 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"On oct. 16 paid cash for a bedroom set. Was to be delivered in three weeks . Was delivered damaged . Was told they would deliver new one. Two weeks later delivery arrived damaged again. They have picked up all the furniture . I..."

Read All 2738 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (495 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.americanfreight.com

"Very thin wood inside it, and only slept on 3 times, as it was bought for 46 lb granddaughter s visit"

Read All 845 reviews Customer Service